24/7 assistance available
413 847 0513
Become a Caregiver
Duties include non-medical services such as homemaking and errands, medication reminders, personal care assistance
Various shifts available
Reliable transportation is required
- Currently accepting applications at this time for Caregivers.
Are you a college student? Are you in need of an internship to complete your studies and receive your degree? Then your in luck, HomeCare Hands is in search of interns. We are looking for highly self-motivated individuals who will be dedicated to the job and love what they do.
Internship duties include/not limited to:
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock-ups, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist in the distribution and delivery of marketing materials
- Assist in fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist in execution of trade shows
- Assist in preparation and delivery of training materials
- Prepare presentations
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Undergraduate students in the Western Mass area who is majoring in Sales or Marketing.
- This intern should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and Leadership potential
NOTE: HomeCare Hands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace, in compliance with Federal and State regulations. All potential employees will be required to submit both background and RMV/DMV checks for driving license verification.